Friday, November 2, 2007

Group Work

I have really enjoyed working with my group. My group is great because everyone contributes and gets along well. No one has slacked off or been hard to work with.

I don't think we have really had any miscommunications. One time I sent an email to one of my group members that she never got. As a result, the revising I had done to the document we were working on did not get transferred to the document we turned in, but it really worked out okay in the end. There have been a few times when one of us could not make the group meeting, but that has not been a problem in completing the project or with dividing the work.

We email each other if we have suggestions, questions, or if we cannot make a scheduled meeting. This is a good way for us to communicate with one another.

I'm not sure that our work can necessarily be improved for phase 2, but we need to keep working well together in order to have the same success with the final project. We need to keep showing up to meetings and communicating with one another on our expectations and the individual work we are doing.

So overall this has been a good "group work" experience!

No comments: