Monday, October 15, 2007

Class Presentations...

I have enjoyed everyone's presentations. I love that we can each do them on whatever we want. This means that our topic is something that is interesting to us (probably) which means that hopefully it will be interesting to the class.

One specific presentation that I liked was Megan Craig's. She did her presentation on the psychology of color. I am a psych major so everything related to psychology is interesting to me. I enjoyed learning the different feelings evoked by different colors. I also liked how Megan showed us examples of the colors being used by advertising and marketing people for the purpose of the emotion or feeling that they promote. I thought here PowerPoint was good too because it incorporated each color she was talking about and had appropriate images to illustrate what she was saying.

I look foward to seeing everyone else's presentations this week, as well as giving my own.

No comments: